Chase Support Vessels
Providing support for
• seismic surveys
• pipeline bundle tows
• renewable energy installation operations
• environmental survey work
• qualified Marine Assurance and Safety Officers
• regular vessel inspections undertaken
• Marine Safety Forum supported vessel inspection documentation
• training and certification to fishing industry standards Communication
• with fishing vessels and other marine traffic
• close liaison to minimise conflict and loss of survey time
• daily updates and activity reports provided
• 24 hr emergency onshore support
SFF Services provide a range of vessels, selected to meet client requirements, from local 15m trawlers
to 40m+Atlantic Class vessels.
Working fishing vessels serve as particularly appropriate Chase Vessels, using local fishermen’s knowledge and effective communication with vessels in the vicinity to protect Survey Vessels and equipment. Using their at sea fishing experience, our Chase Vessels assist in maximising productivity by helping prevent conflict and minimising disturbance for all parties concerned.
We have provided Chase Vessels for a wide variety of projects and clients, including major international seismic and installation companies. Chase Vessels have been utilisednot only for survey work but also for installation projects such as pipeline bundle operations.
Regular vessel inspections are carried out by our qualified and experienced in house team, working alongside client auditors as required, to ensure safety and service delivery are prioritised. These high standards have allowed SFF Services to maintain a solid reputation as a reliable and professional supplier of Chase Vessels.